Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AMD and Intel

AMD and INTEL
Both of them are giving and doing their best just to give us or shall we say "make our life more easier".

Before I continue with this, there's just one thing that bothers me about, Does AMD conquers above INTEL or vice versa?

Lately I have been searching to find out what's best for my computer, but that searching leads me to nowhere. My searching started when I was looking the best hardware for my computer. At first I was looking for INTEL parts because that's what I was familiar with. But as I was searching, I found this AMD thing which I was not familiar with so the journey of finding whats best for my computer broaden because of this AMD thing. So I decided to know more informations that I can use before I will decide what parts to have, is it INTEL or AMD.

As I was having most of my time reading articles and reviews about these to companies, I learned more and it gave me some idea of whom to chose but somehow confuses me in some way. Confused in a way that theres no really need to choose between the two of them because as what i have said that these two great companies offer and give their full services to their clients.

AMD, makes technology more accessible to the world because of their cheap but innovative products. They make what best and giving services which meets our needs.

INTEL, pushing technology to its highest peak. They offer high and quality products which made our lives more manageable and easy.

So at the end of my searching, is it AMD or INTEL? My answer is, it depends. Why? Because these two may have differences in quality or performance of their products but still they are most likely alike. One may offer cheap but perform just like to the expensive one or vice versa, one must consider his or her budget. You get AMD if you're on a tight budget but if you don't mind about spending more, you get INTEL. Whatever you will choose, you will still be amaze and appreciate it because these two are the best......

No comments:

Post a Comment